Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December 5










































Dudes in denim:


































Just because:













































The real reason Trump was not asked
to speak at the funeral of George HW Bush


Trump's stock eulogy:

I guess Bush was OK so far as
Republican presidents go,
but I accomplished more in my first week
than he did in all eight years as Vice President
and four years as a very weak president.
Very weak.
And as you know, I prefer soldiers
who don't get shot down.
And in backing away from the nuclear option,
he left us in the mess we have
in the Middle East today.
Sad.
But you know, Jared's going to take care of it.
He's the only one who can do it,
the only one.
Because I send in only
the very best people.
The very best.
We're going to make
America great again.
So great.
So much winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment