Friday, December 10, 2021

December 10

 

































Dudes in denim:





















Shirt lifters:























Hunt Country Christmas

Your blogger lives in Northern Virginia hunt country,

and last week's annual Christmas parade

was a reflection of the horse and hounds set.

There were also horse-drawn carriages, a craft fair

and a post-parade festival of lessons & carols.

I was able to snag

a hand-made pine and cedar wreath

and hang it on my front door.

 


And I discovered the most practical

Christmas gift from me to me,

a "cobweb broom"

for those hard-to-reach corners

of my ten-foot ceilings.

Who knew they made such a thing?

Awesome. Best 40 bucks I ever spent.

And tomorrow I start Christmas shopping.

For real.


No comments:

Post a Comment