Friday, August 20, 2021

August 20



















Blonds at the ready:

























A note from your blogger:

I received several emails from readers concerned for my health and safety, 

because I have blogged so infrequently of late.

Not to worry.

I just got back from attending a classical music festival

right on the heels of biking around Nantucket for a few days, 

with no laptop -- just my phone.

I've been starved for live music concerts, 

especially ones in which I am not performing.

I just returned to my home in Virginia, refreshed and ready to blog.

I thank all the readers who sent their best wishes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Out of practice at the frat house...

lots of catching up to do.
























Selfie sessions:











No comments:

Post a Comment