Monday, September 7, 2020

September 7





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just because:

In other three-way news...

HAPPY ENDING: In undergrad I had two friends, a guy and a girl, who really liked each other but were too shy to make a move. One night, when we were all at my apartment, they were trying to flirt with each other, but it was awkward, because they kept backing off. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer, so I grabbed my buddy and pulled him toward me for a lingering kiss, then stared her in the eye and said,

"See how easy that was?"

They started dating after that night and got married four years later. True.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Military maneuvers:


















































Dudes in denim:

Wicked Talented


Tenors Jacob Daniel Cummings/L & Peter Gibbons/R
Pianist: Tim J Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment