Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8











...sexy men in braces:







Good boy. Yeah, just like that...



Fancy a trip to Germany?
Munich flash mob: Rock Me (voXXclub):
Tip: advance to the 1 minute timing mark...




Approximate translation:

When they maypole’s back in the village square,
And it’s all about the girls,
When they show off their sexy Dirndl dresses,
And we lads rub our eyes,
Let’s go, it’s that time again. Let’s go, today there won’t be any regrets.

C’mon, show me a little bit more, I want to know a little bit. Rock me tonight.
Let’s do a little shuffle, or what you'd prefer, Rock me tonight.
Look me in the eye, little one, you’re so fine, Rock me tonight.
Spin around, spin around, until the dance floor breaks.

(accordion riff)

And now the night’s really getting going.
Every girl grabs herself a guy, yeah,
And then we all get a crazy feeling, 'cause we all want a little bit more.
Let’s go, it’s that time again. Let’s go, today there won’t be any regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment